Metapod keeps it simple: subscribe, download, listen. But it also offers powerful configuration options for nearly all functions so you can customize it to your needs.
Metapod features include:
* No advertisement, no analytics, no accounts, no data mining – Just a podcast app that works.
* Dedicated support and quick response times.
* Prioritize podcast playback – Lets you listen to your daily Podcasts before your weekly ones.
* Easily search and find your podcast episodes.
* Per-Channel settings – lets you override the app’s general settings so
* Large buttons for easy media controls in the car or during exercise.
* Auto-prune – lets you configure how many downloaded episodes you should keep, and delete oldest podcasts.
* Sort your playlist on priority, date published or randomly.
* Set playback speed.
* Bluetooth media controls.
* Stream or download episodes.
* Auto-download new episodes.
* Configure to update and download only if charging or on WIFI.
* Resume where you left off, delete after listening.
* Podcast channel search, top rankings, browse categories and manual RSS feed subscription.
* Create local podcasts from files on your device, useful for audio books and course material.
* Subscribe to secure podcast feeds that require user names and passwords.
* Continuous play options.
* Import and export subscriptions in OPML format.
* Background update service, can update at a specific time or periodically.
* Update and download on wifi only, while charging or anytime.
Download Here : Playstore Link